Click on a organization's title below for more information.
- Illinois Adult and Continuing Educators (IACEA)
IACEA provides leadership, representation and advocacy for adult education and literacy practitioners in order to advance, unify and professionalize the field.
- Illinois Adult Learning Hotline
Is a resource to find specific information concerning Adult Education in Illinois, including finding a provider in your area.
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO)
DCEO is charged with enhancing Illinois' economic competitiveness by providing technical and financial assistance to businesses, local governments, workers and families.
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
IDES is your direct link to Illinois workforce services: job placement and referrals, unemployment insurance, employment and training programs, career and labor market information, payroll tax filing, and more!
- Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS)
DHS helps Illinois families achieve self-sufficiency, independence and health to the maximum extent possible.
- Illinois Teachers of ESOL and Bilingual Education (ITBE)
ITBE is a non-profit professional organization of individuals involved in professional development, legislation, government issues, and special interest groups for the teaching of English to speakers of other languages and bilingual education.